The 2020 State Climate Strategy was a collaborative effort across multiple State agencies and partners. The State of Nevada Climate Initiative would like to extend our gratitude and appreciation to all who contributed to this effort:
- The U.S. Climate Alliance Secretariat for technical assistance and research support.
- The California-Nevada Climate Applications Program, part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments Program, and University of Nevada Extension for support of the climate change in Nevada team.
- The William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada Las Vegas for support of the legal research team.
- The Greenspun College of Urban Affairs at the University of Nevada Las Vegas for support of the Public Communication Initiative’s work on the climate survey.
- P. Bronski of the Inflection Point Agency and M. Fox of The Bridge Studio for copyedit and design assistance, as well as Foundry Marketing Agency for website design.
- All the Nevadans who participated in Listening Sessions, provided comment, and shared their stories and perspectives about climate change in Nevada.